HOW TO WITHDRAW
You may withdraw your funds via all local bank transfers, including Maybank, Public Bank, CIMB Bank, Hong Leong Bank and even interbank transfers. However, do note that B88Club does not allow members to deposit using any 3rd party bank account, otherwise the money will be refunded to the game account.
Members must reach the rollover/turnover/winover requirement of any promotion claim in order to withdraw.
Desktop version: You can find “Withdrawal” on the top right of the homepage.
Mobile version: You can find “Withdrawal” in the middle of the homepage.
Steps To Withdraw:
1. All game credits should be transferred back/restored to “Main balance” before any withdrawal is made.
2. You can also choose “Restore” which allows you to transfer the balance from all game wallets to the main wallet at once.
3. Enter the Withdrawal page, select your withdrawal bank from the “Bank” you wish to withdraw the fund from.
4. You may go to “Profile” > “Banking Detail” to add a new bank account which is under your name.
5. Enter the amount you wish to withdraw with a minimum RM50.
6. Lastly, click “Submit” to confirm and submit your withdrawal ticket.
1. Please make sure your required turnover is achieved, and submit the withdrawal transaction after 30 minutes to avoid system auto rejection.
2. Some game providers require 15 till 30 minutes of report sync time, kindly bear with us during the required sync time.
3. “Account Name” is not allowed to amend, it will be displayed as your registered full name.
4. Please make sure your register name is the same as per your bank account name.
5. The funds will be wired to your account as per your instruction once the request is verified by our Payment Services Team.
6. Verification by our Payment Services Team will require 15-30 minutes subjected to the respective Bank’s processing turnaround time.
7. Please take note, we DO NOT ALLOW members to use a third party bank account to withdraw, otherwise it will be refunded into the game account.
All deposits without any promotion are required RM 50 as minimum withdrawal.